Community > Forum > Technology & Science > Law of Victor Espinoza about the shining image

Law of Victor Espinoza about the shining image

Posted by: victorespinoza - Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:54 am
 [ 1 post ] 
Law of Victor Espinoza about the shining image 
Spaceflight Trainee
Spaceflight Trainee
Post Law of Victor Espinoza about the shining image   Posted on: Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:54 am
LAW OF VICTOR ESPINOZA ABOUT THE SHINING IMAGE

All brightness has no color, but a diminution of light, for example: a magnifying glass diminishes the intensity of light and instead of seeing a less tense light, we see another color. Another example: water decreases the intensity of light and creates the colors of the rainbow, but in reality the rainbow is colored to black and white or grayscale. The truth is that the human eye turns black light into colors ....

This I found out by doing the following experiment: I used a black and white television, a magnifying glass, my eyes and a sheet of white paper: I placed the magnifying glass a meter away from the black and white television on, then I placed a white sheet to see the colors changed by the magnifying glass coming out of the TV, and what I saw was that there are no colors, but, black and white. Then I replaced the sheet of white paper by my right eye and saw the colors of the rainbow in dark areas created by the television, that is, where there was less light intensity, I could see other colors like blue and yellow that are not seen in the sheet of white paper I mentioned I used in this experiment.

CONCLUSION

There are no colors in the light.

Very affectionately,
Victor Elias Espinoza Guedez
September 14, 2017