Community > Forum > Technology & Science > Idea 2 to Space Ion Thrusters…

Idea 2 to Space Ion Thrusters…

Posted by: victorespinoza - Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:29 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic
 [ 1 post ] 
Idea 2 to Space Ion Thrusters… 
Author Message
Spaceflight Trainee
Spaceflight Trainee
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:59 pm
Posts: 48
Location: Valencia - Venezuela
Post Idea 2 to Space Ion Thrusters…   Posted on: Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:29 pm
Idea to invent the necessary temperature in the plasma propellants spatial:

The idea is to divide the electricity generated by a hydroelectric turbine without water, only using an electric motor that will turn a hydroelectric turbine generator using only 90% generated to produce turning force and the other 10% to use it in the plasma propellant spatial. Which at present can not function in space, as in the case of VASIMR.

It stands to reason that I still do not know if the electric motor will run on 90% of a small or large electrical generator generator like that used in hydroelectric dams.

The idea is not to use water, but an electric motor in outer space to reach the planets of the solar system.

Example of my idea:


Invented by:
Victor Elias Espinoza Guedez
August 19, 2017


Back to top
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

Who is online 

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 46 guests

© 2018 The International Space Fellowship, developed by Gabitasoft Interactive. All Rights Reserved.  Privacy Policy | Terms of Use