Community > Forum > Technology & Science > New Invention for Space Ion Thrusters…

New Invention for Space Ion Thrusters…

Posted by: victorespinoza - Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:02 pm
 [ 1 post ] 
Spaceflight Trainee
Spaceflight Trainee
Post New Invention for Space Ion Thrusters…   Posted on: Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:02 pm

My idea is to change the water for real horses that live and breathe ... so that they equalize the force of water in a hydroelectric plant.

I called this plant "Animal-electric turbine" and I invented it today August 15, 2017, to be used in ion space propellants in which it is not yet possible to create such electricity equal to the hydroelectric turbine that originates Currently in a dam and not in space.

Therefore, if we change the water for animals and oxygen and food, we can invent the plasma propellant that needs 12,000 degrees of temperature and at present, such temperature is not possible in space.

I propose to use a hydroelectric turbine and put living horses to equal the force of the water: For example:

Invented by:
Victor Elias Espinoza Guedez
August 15, 2017

Email: victor.elias.espinoza.guedez@outlook.com